Bali & Lombok: Hike, Bike & Raft
Bali, Lombok & Gili Islands: Hike, Bike, Raft & Snorkel
Brimming with incredible landscapes and extraordinary diversity, Bali and Lombok are perfect havens for curious, active travellers. Go white water rafting outside Ubud, stroll through rice paddies and quaint villages en route to Candidasa, wind your way along the slopes of Mount Agung to the beach, climb the mythical route to Lempuyang Temple, trek through monkey-filled forest to Mt Rinjani, and snorkel in search of sea turtles in the remote Gili Islands. Learn about Balinese cultures and traditions along the way, from Hindu temples to old-fashioned blacksmithing. With a healthy dose of beachside chill-time thrown in, this Bali and Lombok adventure strikes the perfect balance.
- Ubud – White Water Rafting
- Candidasa – Cycling day trip
- Candidasa – White Beach
- Candidasa – Village trek
- Pura Luhur – Lempuyang Temple Trek
- Senaru – Sasak village walking tour
- Senaru – Mt Rinjani trek
- Senaru – Waterfall walk
- Gili Air – Snorkelling
- Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those who love to get their pulse going
- Get well away from the tourist trail in Eastern Bali, visiting lesser-known temples and villages of Tenganan Village and Pura Luhur Lempuyang. These are golden opportunities to learn about Balinese culture
- Hike through lush forests and climb to the rim of Mt Rinjani, where spectacular views of the crater reward your efforts on this challenging day-trek
- Relax and unwind on pristine beaches in Amed and Gili Air, the perfect places to rest your bones after hiking
- Swim with colourful marine life and sea turtles on a snorkelling trip around the islands at Gili Air
Ubud (White Water Rafting)
Pura Luhur (Trekking) - Amed
Mt Rinjani (Trekking)
Mt Rinjani - Senaru (Trekking)
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us